Quinoa Taco MeatServes: 4
Tacos anyone? Whether hard or soft, this protein can make a wholesome filling!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 tablespoon non chicken bouillon
- 2 cup water
- 1/2 cup onions
- 1 garlic
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cook Quinoa in water with bouillon covered over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Add cooked quinoa to a large mixing bowl and add remaining seasonings
- Bake 20-35 minutes, stirring every 7 minute's. Quinoa is done when its golden brown
NotesIf you try this recipe and enjoy it, please share your experience in the comment box below! Maranatha!