Garlic Spread, for some Garlic Bread!Category: Toppings Course: Side Dish Cuisine: Italian Serves: 6 Units In: tablespoon
Creamy, melty, and perfectly seasoned in all the right places... it's the most well-adapted companion for any slice of bread! Whip it, spread it, enjoy it. Yes, it's that easy!
- 1/4 cup non-dairy margarine
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
5min 10min 10min
- Preheat oven, temperature set for 350° F.
- Cream all ingredients together.
- Spread on the bread of your choice.
- Bake at 350° F for 10 minutes.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
NotesIf you try this recipe and enjoy it, please share your experience in the comment box below! Maranatha!