Not-Your Average Na-cho “Cheese”Category: Toppings Course: Appetizer | Side Dish Cuisine: American Serves: 3.7 Units In: cup
Looking for a rustic dip to rule the rural plains? This ruddy topping, with its bold flavors, is bound to bring out the adventurer in you. Goes great with our "Cheesy" Potatoes!
- 2 cup water
- 1/2 cup cashew
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 tablespoon arrowroot
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Blend all ingredients together, until smooth.
- Place mixture into pot, and cook (stir constantly) on low-medium heat until thick.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
NotesTry on Haystacks or with plain chips... or if you're looking for a whole new dish, try it smothered on our heavenly "Cheesy" Potatoes recipe! If you try this recipe and enjoy it, please share your experience in the comment box below! Maranatha!