Carob CakeCategory: Dessert Course: Treat Cuisine: American Serves: 8 Units In: wedges
Eat it plain, or top it with our heavenly Carob Frosting recipe! Either way, you won't regret it. And you won't need a reminder to gather up the fragments... it's just that good!
- 1 1/4 cup pastry flour
- 1 1/4 cup unbleached flour
- 3/4 cup carob
- 3 teaspoon Ener-G baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
15min 35-40min 35-40min
- Pre-heat oven, to a temperature of 350° F
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix all wet ingredients (blend it).
- Pour wet ingredients into dry.
- Beat with an electric mixer until smooth, but do not over mix.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Bake at 350° F for 35-40 minutes.
- If frosting with our heavenly Carob Frosting recipe, allow the cake to cool completely before applying the frost.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
NotesPlease bear in mind, the serving size for this recipe is generated based on the use of an 8" × 8" cake pan. If the baking pan you will be using does not match these dimensions, your serving sizes will vary. If you try this recipe and enjoy it, please share your experience in the comment box below! Maranatha!