Eden Way Sweet Potato PieCategory: Dessert Course: Treat Cuisine: American Serves: 2 Units In: mini pies
A lovely pie for you and your family to try! This treat pairs nicely with coconut whip cream or even plant-based ice-cream.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup agave
- 2 egg-replacer
- 1 can coconut evaporated milk
- 3 cup sweet potatoes
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
10min 15min 40min
- Cook potatoes in skin until tender and preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream butter, cane crystals, and agave together. Add egg replacer and stir.
- Add sweet potatoes and mix well.
- Stir in the evaporated milk, vanilla, salt, cardamon, and coriander; making sure all ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Pour batter in the pie shell and bake 40 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
NotesIf you try this recipe and enjoy it, please share your experience in the comment box below! Maranatha!