Curry ProteinCategory: Dinner Course: Entrée Serves: 5
The moment many have been waiting for, curry protein! If you attended the Upper Room camp meeting, you will know what we mean. This dish is soy delicious! Pair it with some brown rice and you are in for a treat.
- 1 bag Delight Soy nuggets
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 cups onions
- 2 tablespoon coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoon Bill's best curry powder
- 2 tablespoon no chicken base better than bouillon
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium better than bouillon
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup potato
- Boil soy nuggets in 4 cups of water for 15 minutes, to make tender. Cut protein nuggets in four, when tender.
- Sauté chopped onions in coconut oil, on medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add soften protein pieces.
- Pour coconut milk in pot with diced potatoes, coconut cream, bouillons, turmeric, and curry powder. Mix and cover pot.
- Simmer until potatoes are cooked, and the desired thickness and taste is achieved.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
- *The Delight Soy nuggets can be found in the frozen department of some Whole Food markets.
NotesIf you try this recipe and enjoy it, please share your experience in the comment box below! Maranatha!