Mediterranean Pasta SaladCategory: Dinner Course: Entrée Cuisine: Italian Serves: 8 Units In: cups of pasta
The bold flavors of this beautiful medley make for a delightfully light, yet satisfying, cold dish. Explore the robust heritage of Mediterranean cuisine, and enjoy to the glory of God!
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 lime lime juice
- 1/4 cup Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 3 tablespoon seasoning
- 1/2 packages tofu
- 1 375 package fusilli pasta
- 1/2 large onion
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olives
15min 10-12min 60-120min
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, lime juice, Braggs Liquid Aminos, basil, parsley, and seasoning.
- Add crumbled tofu and set aside to marinate.
- Cook fusilli pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse pasta in cold water to cool.
- Combine the fusilli with onion, fresh tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, and olives (if using).
- Add the marinated tofu mixture and combine until well mixed.
- Refrigerate for 1 – 2 hours before serving.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
NotesIf you try this recipe and enjoy it, please share your experience in the comment box below! Maranatha!