“Cheesy” PotatoesCategory: Dinner Course: Side Dish | Entrée Cuisine: American Serves: 3
Head on over to our heavenly Nacho "Cheese" Dip recipe to see how it holds the potential to miraculously revive and reform these ordinary duds into extraordinary spuds!
- 5 medium potatoes
- Nacho "Cheese" Dip
5-10min 30-45min 30-45min
- Preheat oven; temperature set for 350° F.
- Wash and cut potatoes in thin (between ⅛ and ¼-inch) circular slices.
- Layer potato slices in a small baking dish, and cover with Nacho "Cheese" Dip.
- Cover baking dish and bake for 30-45 minutes, at 350° F.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
NotesIf you try this recipe and enjoy it, please share your experience in the comment box below! Maranatha!