Mac & "Cheese"Category: Dinner Course: Entrée Cuisine: American Serves: 6 Units In: cup
Whether you call it "Macaroni," "Mac & Cheese," or "Macaroni Pie" - this dish is sure to be a household favorite! Flavorful and nutritious, it's bound to make a name for itself.
- 3 cup macaroni (dry)
- 2 cup water
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup pimentos
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/4 cup arrowroot
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 teaspoon sea salt
10min 30-35min 20-25min
- Cook the macaroni in a large-sized pot, according to package instructions.
- While macaroni is cooking, blend the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Preheat oven, temperature set for 350° F.
- Drain the cooked macaroni and return to pot.
- Pour blended mixture into hot, drained macaroni, stirring gently.
- Transfer mac and "cheese" to a casserole dish.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
NotesIf you try this recipe and enjoy it, please share your experience in the comment box below! Maranatha!