Millet PorridgeCategory: Breakfast Course: Entrée Cuisine: American Serves: 6 Units In: cup
Want a delicious, nutritious, and hearty way to begin your day? With a mild corn flavor, rich in vitamins and minerals, this power-packed breakfast will leave the family well satisfied!
- In a medium pot, on medium to high heat, bring water to a boil.
- Add millet to boiling water, and decrease heat to low.
- Cover your pot, and cook millet for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- In a large pan (over medium heat), combine the cooked millet, soy (or nut) milk, and the coconut creamer together.
- Add a tiny pinch of salt, and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Bring to a steady simmer for 5 - 6 minutes, stirring as often as you can, to give a smooth, creamy porridge.
- Add sweetener of your choice. We recommend maple syrup or organic cane crystals.
- Eat and Enjoy – to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
NotesIf you try this recipe and enjoy it, please share your experience in the comment box below! Maranatha!