Cashew Oatmeal WafflesCategory: Breakfast Course: Entrée Cuisine: American Serves: 4 Units In: waffle
If you're looking for a waffle that's creamy, nutty, and full of protein... your search ends here. Its few ingredients make the batter easy to make in under 5 minutes and wonderful to taste!
- 2 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
5min 12-14min 13-15min
- Preheat waffle iron according to desired texture (soft or crispy, see note below).
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- When waffle iron is hot, coat the griddle with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour batter in, close the lid, and bake for 12 – 14 minutes (see note below for details).
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
NotesPlease bear in mind, that the "Servings" amounts and "Cook Time" will vary depending on the size of your waffle iron. Please refer to your appliance's user guide/manual for best results. If you try this recipe and enjoy it, please share your experience in the comment box below! Maranatha!